- Código: MX19-GA0948
- Tipo: Casa
- Operación: Venta
- Habitaciones: 3
- Baños completos: 2
- Niveles: 2
- Estacionamientos: 1
- Construcción: 155 m²
- Terreno: 470 m²
- Precio $125,000 USD
LOCATION: The house is situated on the edge of the woods in the town of Ocotepec, just outside the city of Cuernavaca, in the state of Morelos, Mexico.
TOTAL AREA: 470 sq. meters (5059 sq. feet)
CONSTRUCTION: 155 sq. meters (1668 sq. feet)
Beautiful ecological house.
Was built in 2000, designed by eco-architect, César Añorve, who is known for his innovative design and use of dry-toilets in the interior of homes.
Harmony, peace, tanquility and security you will find.
Surrounded by vegetation.
The house was built out of locally-made adobe, and has adobe, brick and stucco walls inside. Ceilings are decorated with wood beams and brick domes. Kitchen and bathroom tile is the decorative Talavera style from Puebla.
Unique in style.
Come and visit it!
• 2 main bedrooms, each with its own full bathroom and closet
• 2 smaller rooms that can be used as a bedroom or study
• Loft/family room
• Living room, dining room and kitchen
• Windows and high ceilings that allow for plenty of natural light inside
• Roofed terrace and garden in front
• Roofed semi-open laundry area with electrical outlets and washboard
• Roofed parking for one car
• Roofed patio (poly styrene) and storage area in the back
• Mature garden with fruit trees and medicinal plants
• Cistern (40,000 liters or 10,567 gallons)
• Dry toilets (2) which can be converted to wáter baths.
• Rain wáter catchment system
• Gray wáter channeled to garden
• Semi-new step heater
• Possibility of installing solar panels on the roof
• .75 km from the main road and public transportation
• 10 mins in car to the highway to Mexico City and Acapulco
• Cordial and supportive relationship with immediate neighbors, numerous academics, also ecologically minded
• The house is situated far enough from the main area of town so that it feels like a vacation home, although it is only a 10-minute walk from shopping and a 15-minute drive to the main street in Cuernavaca.
ÁreaBodega, Jardín, Lavandería, Estudio
EquipoCisterna, Calefacción, Cocina integral
Contactar al anunciante